Tour in Cilento National Park
Arrival in Naples (Capodichino airport or train station) or in Salerno (train station) then we will drive towards the southern part of Campania until to reach the Cilento National Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
Check-in in the accomodation. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: CASELLE IN PITTARI
After breakfast, we will drive towards Caselle in Pittari.
Hiking up Pittari Mountain we will reach Saint Michael Arcangelo’s Church. All the route will be carried out by an expert tour guide. At lunchtime one of our collaborator will carries our pic-nic helped by his faithful donkey.
In the late afternoon we will come back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight
Day 3: FELITTO AND ROSCIGNO
Breakfast at the hotel.
The tour includes a walk along the path that runs along the Calore river until we will reach the bridge Pietratetta, place entirely surrounded by the nature. (Duration: min 2 hours; Length: 4 km)
In the afternoon we will visit an old town: Roscigno. It is a ghost town of the early 20th century that keep its original urban structure. Built on an unstable ground and often subject to landslides, Roscigno forced his population to leave the village in 1902. Today it is an open-sky museum that bring you to the soul of a lost rural community.
Return to the Hotel. Dinner and overnight
Day 4: GRAVA DI VESALO AND LAURINO
After the breakfast, we will drive to Laurino to visit the Grava of Vesalo. Lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon walk with a guide in the village Cilento: Laurino
Dinner and overnightstay
In winter time: Walking over the snow > MONTE CERVATI
Breakfast in hotel and then departure toward Cervati Mountain. Once in Piaggine, we will drive by Jeep until the top of the Mountain and here there will be a very fanny walking over the snow through snowshoe. Packed lunch. Return in the afternoon.
In summer time: MARINA DI CAMEROTA
Walk along the coast of Marina di Camerota to get Infreschi Bay.
Packed lunch or lunch in a restaurant. In the afternoon trip boat to come back from Infreschi Bay until the Harbour . During the trip boat is possible to visit the caves.
The week program could be reversed according to the needs of the group. Every change must be communicated in advance.
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Napoli Capodichino Airport and flight home
Preise per Person depending on the number of the participants in the group:
- € 557 (for a group of 10 participants)
- € 450 (for a group of 15 participants)
- € 400 (for a group of 20 participants)
• 6 nights in a hotel (double room) including half board (½ water e ¼ wine)
• 1 lunch at the restaurant, 1 picnic, 1 or 2 packed lunch (according to the chosen itinerary winter or summer)
• Boat trip in Marina di Camerota and/or rental of ciaspole and jeep (according to the chosen itinerary winter or summer)
• Transfer from/to Napoli Capodichino Airport and during the hikes
• Official English speaking hiking guide (for group from 10/15 persons)
• Excursions as described in the programme
• VAT; taxes and service perentage
• Hospitality and assistance
• Care insurance
• Cilento National Park’s brochure
NOT INCLUDED SERVICES:
• Beverage, tips and everything not mentioned in “included services”
Please contact us for any further information, quotations and bookings