Crossed by the "white" path of dairy products, the minor heritages of Cilento return all the colors of a land that - between the living landscape and food culture of the Mediterranean Diet - is told in its identity identity of a World Heritage Site.
PAESTUM - HANDICRAFT CAPRERIA
Departure from the places of origin towards Paestum, for a guided tour of the Temples and Museum archaeological area. Afterwards, visit to the Capreria dairy with laboratory and tasting, in the early afternoon, welcome, presentation of the program, accommodation at a partner structure (b & b in the area or widespread welcome), dinner and overnight stay.
CASTELLABATE - CHEESE WORKSHOP - GETSEMANI
Departure for a guided tour of Castellabate, continuation to the cheese shop in Giungano, visit to the workshops and tasting. Free time visit to Gethsemane. Return to the dinner facility
OUR LADY OF THE GARNET - CAVALLO FARM
Cheese breakfast, visit to the Madonna del Granato church, followed by a visit and tasting at Fattoria Cavallo farms in Capaccio. Walk at Trentinara-the Cilento terrace.
16.00 end of services
GROUP COST PACKAGE
8 PAYERS € 273.00 per person
10 paying € 258.00 per person
12 paying € 240.00 per person
The price includes:
• Accommodation in a double room at the affiliated Cheese facility….
• N ° 2 dinners with ¼ of wine and ½ liter of water;
• N ° 1 tasting at Paestum Giungano Dairy, Horse Farm and Capreria;
• Expert CHEESE escort for the entire duration of the trip;
• Guided tours of Paestum and Castellabate;
• Transfer for the duration of the tour as scheduled;
• VAT; Taxes and percentages of service;
• Europe Assistance Insurance 2932752
• Food intolerance card;
• Reception and assistance;
The fee does not include:
• Tourist tax, where applicable;
• Entrance to the Archaeological Park of Paestum (9.00);
• Single room surcharge;
• Beverages, tips and anything not expressly provided for in the per capita quota.
Supplements: Single room € 20.00 per person.
Children fee: from 3 to 10 years from
Structure option: members of the circuit
On request also in other periods. Reference period from April to June, from September to the end of October